The subject of funerals is never easy to discuss. Discussing your funeral in advance can be a worthwhile experience in light of the impact your own death will have on those you love most. Many individuals and families are making the decision to plan their funeral in advance as well as pre-fund their expenses before the need arises. Making financial decisions in advance affords you the time to make smart choices. We offer several payment programs to allow you to control your costs and avoid excessive spending.
Below are several benefits to planning your funeral in advance:
- Reflects your personal wishes.
- Payment terms of up to 10 years.
- Avoids a financial burden on your family.
- Relieves your loved ones of unnecessary concern.
- Advanced planning provides peace of mind for those involved.
- Advanced Planning and Pre-Funding guard against inflation by freezing the costs of your selections.
- Advance planning saves your family the burden of having to make the difficult decisions at a difficult time.
The following are items that you would need to consider when making your arrangements:
- Type of Service
- Type of Burial Vault
- Obituary Information
- Music selection
- Memorial Folders